To afford you maximum safety, we are taking the following steps:
- Clients must wait in their car or outside the building until their therapist texts to enter the practice. You can then use the sanitising facilities and request optional gloves in our reception area.
- A strict no hand shaking policy.
- Social distancing: The rooms will be arranged so that there is at least 2 metres distance between you and your therapist.
- Hand Hygiene facilities are present including hand sanitizers and added disposal bins.
- Daily disinfection of all surfaces within the therapy rooms between sessions in particular chair surfaces, door handles etc.
- Discontinuance of certain activities during therapy e.g. water drinking, use of art materials or toys and figurines. (clients can bring own water)
- For extra safety we invite clients on returning home to immediately remove all cloths and footwear and place in a 60 degree wash. Therapists will be doing the same.
- The practice will undergo regular cleaning on a weekly basis
- Therapists have been briefed on the steps required to minimize exposure to the virus and will also be abiding to the our guidelines on when not to attend sessions.