Well lit counselling room available for hire. Approximately 12 meters square in size. Suitable for couples or one to one therapy (not group work).
Please click below to book a room and check availability – alternatively feel free to ring or email.
Refurbished in 2016 to a high standard, a private room is available to rent (subject to availability) in Harold’s Cross right next to the canal.
A daily rate of is one option
An hourly rate of €10 is also possible (subject to a minimum of 2 hrs. of use)
The room is located within a well maintained, quiet business park and is a self-contained first floor office part of a modern three story building.
It is adjacent to very quiet offices with little or no staff in them so discreet and suitable for talk therapy.
Also suitable for skype counselling due to excellent internet facilities (wired & wifi)
The room is bright and spacious (south facing) with individual key pad security access. Furniture will be provided (desks, chairs etc)
– Dedicated 100MB fibre broadband (WIFI)
– Modern programmable electric heating
– Reception area with kitchenette including sink,
tea/coffee, toaster, fridge, storage, couch and coffee
table (shared with 1 other office)
– Unlimited 24/7 access
– Monitored alarm
– 100m from the canal on the southside of the bridge
– 1.7km to St. Stephens Green
– Charlemont Luas station is 1.2km away
– The office is well serviced by multiple bus routes
including 9, 15n, 16, 16C, 49 and 54A and include
buses that go to Dublin airport
– 650 meters to the nearest Dublin bike station
– Harolds cross park is 300m away
– There are abundant cafes and restaurants close by
including Craft, HX 46 café, Bastible, Gallot et Gray,
Locks Brasserie, 57 The Headline, MVP and Five
•Cat 6 Data Cabling