Couples or relationship counselling is a counselling specialty that often requires specific supervised follow on training and experience.
In order for clients to feel confident that the service we provide is the best we can possibly offer one of our therapists Chiara Antolovi has specialized in this area. This article from our blog may be of interest in terms of more detail. If you and your partner are currently in distress or facing difficulties, please do contact us for an appointment with Chiara.
We provide a free 15 minute phone conversation with no obligation even if you just want to ask general questions on the process to see if it may be helpful for you.
We have successfully worked through a number of presenting issues with clients including those relating to money/housing, infidelity, infertility, sexual problems, communication breakdown, household duties, anger management, children & parenting difficulties and more.
Common issues addressed in couples counselling are:
- Past relationships dynamics
- Communication issues
- Loss or differences in sexual desire
- The impact of children on the relationship
- Problems with commitment
- Leading parallel lives
- Cultural differences & challenges
- Separation / Divorce
- Coming to a decision around starting a family
- Fertility issues
- The impact of sudden life events or changes
- Coping with family health issues and its affect on a relationship